Retail sector insurance services for major brands worldwide
Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty covers some of the world’s leading brands with specialized retail sector insurance designed for truly global risks.
With a network in more than 160 countries, we can service truly international retail sector risk portfolios, offering local service and fast responses to the challenges of managing retail networks on a global scale.
We support our clients with a range of retail sector insurance services, bringing together all parts of our company, from underwriting, risk consulting to claims and key account management for the most complex global retail portfolios.
This approach supports retail industry clients in reducing risk in advance, as well as ensuring a seamless response in the event of a claim, whether it's a business interruption challenge or a liability exposure.
And whatever the exposure, with the security of our 'AA' Standard & Poor's rating, our retail clients can rest assured that Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty will provide continuous and consistent insurance services for the long term.
Retail sector insurance - from A-Z
Across the industry, we can provide tailored retail sector insurance coverage for major retailers from luxury brands to global chains including:
- 'All risks' property coverage inc. physical damage
- Construction coverage including builders risk/Construction All Risks
- Business Interruption, delay in start-up and advance loss of profits
- Public, products and employers' liability
- Product recall and product tampering
- International insurance programs
- Electronic equipment insurance
- Machinery breakdown
- Cargo including storage and goods in transit
- Luxury goods coverage
- Directors & officers management liability
- Business continuity reviews
- Risk consulting and engineering services