Marine and shipping industry insurance products delivered worldwide
Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty offers a complete range of global marine industry insurance products, designed to address all aspects of the marine and shipping industry.
The marine industry is inexorably linked to the global economy. Meeting such challenges requires a partner with a comprehensive product range and true global capabilities. Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty is that partner.
Our flexible approach to underwriting and prompt attention to claims, as well as our market-leading capacity, allow us the ability to underwrite some of the world’s largest marine industry risks.
Dedicated expertise in marine and shipping industry insurance
With specialists in global cargo (including project cargo), hull, machinery and marine liabilities, as well as complementary expertise from areas such as engineering, energy, property and others, we can address every imaginable marine exposure within our diverse marine and shipping industry insurance solutions.
Whether a vessel in New York harbor or in the farthest corner of the Indian Ocean, or a pier, warehouse or terminal in any global port, the Allianz marine industry insurance network in more than 160 countries covers the Marine market from ship to shore.
Our marine industry insurance services include:
- Marine hull and machinery cover for blue- and brown-water shipping, from cruise liners and car carriers to tugs and inland vessels, as well as yachts and pleasure craft
- Cargo and project cargo (including international and domestic goods in transit and storage risks)
- Inland marine coverages (North America)
- Shipyards and marine trades, including “wet” marine businesses.
- Cover for marine liabilities, including marine general liability, excess liability, employer’s liability and bumbershoot, as well as liability coverage for ship repairers, ports and terminal operators, wharfingers, stevedores, charterers, etc.
- Marine risk consulting
- Specialist marine policies, including War coverage for high risk areas.
- Property and liability coverage for corporations operating in the Marine sector
- Directors & officers and other management liabilities
- Offshore and onshore energy