A variety of risk consulting services to help protect your mid-size business
Our mid-corporate risk consulting offers a unique approach in today’s insurance marketplace. This comprehensive approach improves loss management and reduces future losses through enhanced teamwork, effective resource utilization, and timely communication to improve your bottom-line results. We pride ourselves on our deep expertise in agribusiness, real estate, manufacturing, and Highly Protected Risk.
Risk Consulting Services
- We view risk management from a total business perspective, providing innovative solutions to protect businesses. We have thousands of interactions with our policyholders every year, establishing relationships and providing knowledge-based insights that help manage risks and enhance operations.
- Our approach helps to achieve the greatest payback in the quickest timeframe. We focus on the biggest risks and recommend proven intervention strategies to reduce losses and improve your bottom line and operations.
- From technical assistance and training to industry-specific hazard assessment, our consultants specialize in identifying risks and providing effective solutions.
- Our consultants don't stop learning. They pursue ongoing technical education, focusing on industry-specific exposures and emerging risk to gain a better understanding of the latest trends in your industries.
- Industry expertise is essential in understanding the risks our customers face. Our consultants work with industry trade groups for joint perspectives on current and emerging risk management challenges.
The technical assistance we provide helps our customers reduce losses, meet industry and regulatory standards, and operate more safely and efficiently. Our services include:
- Solution-driven, outcome-based loss analysis
- Fire protection evaluation, including fire sprinkler systems and commercial cooking protection
- Accident and illness prevention training
- Industrial hygiene evaluation and testing
- Ergonomic assessments
- Operational process reviews
- Risk transfer assessment
- Business continuity planning
- Product liability assessment
- Fleet safety