Wide-ranging casualty insurance solutions that include automobile, workers’ compensation and umbrella policies
Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) offers a variety of mid-corporate casualty insurance products to help protect you against liabilities in many different scenarios. Your broker will work with you to select the policies that will give your business the best coverage for your exact needs.
Commercial Automobile Insurance
AGCS commercial automobile policies offer flexible coverages whether you have one plumbing van or a fleet of delivery trucks as part of your service, retail or commercial business.
Some features of our commercial automobile insurance include:
- Extended coverage to additional drivers – You can name just the policy owner or specific drivers on the policy.
- Protection for non-owned autos – If employees use their own cars for company business, you can still enjoy the security of our coverage.
- Replacement of new vehicles – With this protection we will insure the full purchase cost of an automobile after a total loss for up to its first three model years.
- Upgrades to a hybrid – For some autos, our new vehicle replacement coverage comes with the opportunity to upgrade to a hybrid model, perfect for reducing energy costs and helping the environment.
Our umbrella insurance goes above and beyond to fill gaps in existing insurance for true protection. It’s an ideal choice for many industries, whether you own a restaurant and need liability protection in case of foodborne illnesses or you’re a manufacturer worried about the safety of your products.
Some features of our umbrella insurance include:
- An option with excess limits up to $50 million so you can protect your assets and income from liability verdicts that exceed the primary policy’s limits.
- Commercial and Personal Excess (CAPE®) – A personal umbrella endorsement that attaches to your commercial policy with limits up to $25 million, providing extra protection for executives who may be named in lawsuits against the company.
Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Workers’ compensation claims can go on for decades, that’s why your business needs an insurance company with strength and experience. With AGCS not only are you covered against workplace-related lawsuits, absenteeism and medical costs, but you also benefit from Allianz’s 125 years of experience. You’ll have peace of mind knowing you are working with the largest property and casualty carrier in the world.
Some features of our workers’ compensation insurance include:
- SmartCARE® Employee Safety and Claims Management Program
A suite of risk improvement initiatives based on recommendations from our expert claims and risk services staff, SmartCARE goes above and beyond regular workers’ compensation coverage. It integrates risk management before an accident or illness and swift claims service after the fact. The result is fewer claims and reduced costs.
- Return-to-Work Extra Expense
A big advantage that comes with enrolling in SmartCARE is the Return-to-Work Extra Expense coverage. This unique protection allows us to assist you with evaluations and costs associated with making time- and money-saving workplace modifications.