Comprehensive transport industry insurance to cover all needs
Modern supply chains and multimodal distribution pose truly global challenges. Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty responds to these challenges with worldwide cover and insurance solutions for all aspects of the transport and logistics industry.
Our service is based on many years of expert underwriting, claims and risk consulting experience, paired with an extensive global network, making us the insurer of choice for many leaders in this sector.
With sector specialists in global cargo (including project cargo), hull, marine liabilities, inland marine (including motor/air cargo and warehousing), along with complementary expertise from areas such as engineering, energy, and property, we are one of the few global insurance providers maintaining a genuinely comprehensive service portfolio to the transport industry.
We also offer operational risk management support for our clients through our own risk consulting network, advising clients worldwide in infrastructure transport logistics (including delay in start-up), engineering, supply chain and logistics risk, as well as cargo security, packaging and industry best practices.
The financial security of Allianz, proven by our market-leading 'AA' Standard & Poor's and A+ A.M.Best ratings, underlines our long term commitment to providing transport industry insurance solutions worldwide.
A wide range of logistics industry insurance options
Our capabilities in transport & logistics insurance include specialist coverages and services for the industry such as:
- Marine liability and general liability
- Cargo cover for international or domestic goods in transit (including project cargo)
- Ports & harbours coverage, including inland storage and distribution
- Freight forwarders’ liability
- Stock throughput and storage risks
- Inland marine and related property (for moving or moveable assets)
- Marine hull and machinery (blue-water and brown water/inland)
- Property and Business Interruption coverages
- Environmental liability
- Dedicated transport & logistics claims specialists
- International insurance programs
- Directors & officers and other management liability
- Liabilities cover for crews, freight handlers, port and terminal operators, stevedores and wharfingers, among others.
- Aviation hull and liability for cargo aircraft and fleets
- Representation in more than 160 countries worldwide
- Market-leading capacity to handle the largest risks.