Media industry insurance solutions
Driven by technological advances, media convergence and deregulation, there can be few faster moving industries today than Telecomms which is why Telecommunications industry insurance is one of our specialist areas. Risks develop equally fast in this sector, leading to increasingly complex and global challenges for risk managers.
With such challenges, it's rare that a 'one size fits all' solution will do. That's why Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty has established a specialist team of risk consultants, underwriters and claims experts – our Telecommunications Global Practice Group.
This integrated approach pulls together the best practices and knowhow of our teams on a worldwide basis, allowing us to improve our response to the industry through a dialogue with our clients.
We focus on understanding our clients' exposures, using risk consulting as a key part of the underwriting strategy: this allows us to reduce losses in advance and to deliver customized solutions, from single premises to worldwide programs, and across all types of telecommunications industry insurance risks – to the benefit of all parties.
With a strong 'AA' rating from Standard & Poor's, and the ability to cover risks in more than 150 countries, we take a long term perspective and have worked with some of the industry’s leaders for many years.
Our services can be adapted to suit the needs of each risk, and can offer major capacity for all aspects telecommunications risk.
Complete cover for all telecommunications & media industry insurance requirements
- 'All Risks' property coverage including physical damage
- Builders risk/Construction All Risks/Erection All Risks
- Business Interruption, delay in start-up and advance loss of profits
- Public, products and employers' liability
- Product recall and product tampering
- Internet and cyber liability
- Environmental liability
- Electronic equipment/electronics systems insurance
- Machinery breakdown
- Cargo and inland marine including moveable assets, storage and goods in transit
- Directors & officers management liability
- International insurance programs
- Business continuity reviews
- Risk consulting and engineering services