The full range of technology industry insurance services for clients worldwide
From physical damage to reputational loss, technology sector clients now face a daunting array of risks – with increasingly global exposures. AGCS offers specialist technology industry insurance services for major firms in this sector (including information technology providers) on a global scale.
Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty has many years of worldwide technology insurance experience, backed up by outstanding 'AA' Standard & Poor's and 'A+' A.M.Best ratings and our global resources, including a network in over 150 countries.
These resources are integrated into specialist teams, such as our Semiconductors Global Practice Group which brings together shared expertise in claims, underwriting and risk consulting to create tailored solutions to our clients' needs.
We have particular knowledge of complex international risk exposures, with an underwriting capacity flexible enough to address the largest technology risks. Our teams are located around the world, combining local service with global reach, and serving all types of technology sector risk.
Technology insurance, tailored for clients' needs
From the specialist challenges of nanotechnology, or business interruption in semiconductor manufacturing to the protection of goods in transit or product recall risk, you can be confident that we can find a solution that fits your individual requirements, including:
- 'All risks' property coverage
- Construction and engineering incl. Construction All Risks/Contractors All Risks
- Business Interruption incl. contingent business interruption / interdependencies,
- Delay in start-up and advance loss of profits
- Public and general liability
- Product recall and product tampering
- Internet and cyber risks
- Environmental liability
- Electronic equipment/electronics systems insurance
- Machinery breakdown
- Cargo and inland marine including moveable assets, storage and goods in transit
- Directors & officers management liability
- International insurance programs
- Risk consulting and surveying