Real estate sector insurance is far more than pure property insurance.
Whether a developer, investor, financier, tenant or property professional, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty offers a complete range of insurance solutions for the differing needs of all parts of the commercial real estate sector.
Our insurance services for major real estate clients extend across the globe through our network in 150 plus locations – an essential part of servicing multi-national exposures.
Real estate sector insurance goes beyond underwriting: Allianz risk consultants and claims experts ensure a comprehensive perspective to clients’ challenges, sharing their knowledge from pre-loss inspections and post-loss claims reviews with clients.
From running a construction company to protecting an international investment portfolio, we can deliver offer tailor-made support backed up by years of experience and a market-leading 'AA' Standard & Poor's rating.
Covering the full range of real estate sector insurance
We work with our clients through an open dialogue based on transparency and flexibility. This means we can customize our coverage to match your needs. So, from individual risks to global programs, our services combine the best local knowledge with global coordination – wherever and whenever you need our support, including:
- 'All Risks' property coverage including physical damage
- Property investors (landlords) coverage (inc for REITs)
- Builders Risk/Construction All Risks/Erection All Risks
- Business Interruption, Delay in Start-up and Advance Loss of Profits
- Latent Defects and Inherent Defect Insurance
- Contractors’ plant & equipment
- Electronic equipment/electronics systems insurance
- Machinery breakdown
- Risk consulting and engineering services
- International insurance programs
- Public, products and employers' liability
- Environmental liability
- Directors & officers liability
- Professional indemnity