Comprehensive manufacturing industry insurance worldwide
Across all sectors, from hi-tech to commodity goods, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty can provide tailored manufacturing industry insurance coverage on a truly worldwide basis.
Manufacturing sector risks require specialist insight and underwriting. This means that ‘one size fits all’ solutions will not be suitable in most cases, which is why we have built up specialist knowledge to fit the requirements of our clients. With an expert tem of risk consultants, working closely with underwriters and claims specialists, we are able to work with clients and their brokers to devise flexible insurance solutions to cover the manufacturing industry's most complex risks.
This approach is particularly important when working with international exposures across multiple locations - and this is where our global program capabilities in more than 160 countries can be used to ensure effective international coverage.
Specifically tailored manufacturer insurance
Just as manufacturing risk covers many type of goods, so the Allianz range of services also provides coverage across different risk types, offering a comprehensive suite of products for different challenges, including:
- Property (including physical damage from natural hazards such as flooding, windstorm or earthquake)
- Business interruption
- Risk consulting
- Cargo and goods-in-transit (including storage, stock throughput and project cargo)
- International insurance programs
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors and officers liability
- General and public liability
- Product recall
- Product tampering/contamination
- Environmental liability
- Employers’ liability
- Business continuity support
- Crisis management support.