Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty in Russia will hold a conference on liability insurance (with special attention paid to hazardous objects liability insurance) at the Swissôtel hotel in Moscow on June 20, 2012. The event will feature a variety of AGCS speakers from the Munich head office and the OJSC IC Allianz division, as well as union and association representatives from the corporate insurance industry.
Recent changes to Russian legislation, effective May 1, 2012, have now made hazardous objects liability insurance compulsory for hazardous facility owners. The conference aims to familiarize clients and brokers with general liability insurance, with the new developments and facility standards to be addressed as a topic. Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty experts will be available at the conference for insights on further interesting topics such as liability insurance and claims, risk management, and liability insurance for energy and manufacturing risks.
Speaker Presentations Available for Download:
- AGCS: Your Global Partner - Hermann Jörissen (click here)
- AGCS Liability: Our Solid & Long-Term Approch / Why Quality Matters - Michael Hohmann (click here)
- Liability Insurance & Claims - Alexander Mack (click here)
- Risk Management in Liability Insurance - Klaus Burkhardt (click here)
- Future of Liability Insurance in Russia - Andrey Pleshivtsev & Irina Bystronovskaya (click here - In Russian)
- Compulsory Hazardous Objects Liabilitiy Insurance-First Results - Galina Gulyaeva (click here - In Russian)
Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty in Russia is a division of OJSC IC Allianz, providing clients with corporate and specialty insurance solutions throughout Russia and the former Soviet Union.
For more information, please contact AGCS in Russia.